Wood

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Drumroll please....

Dun da dun dun da dun!

I am excited to announce that Naturally Vibrant is starting up!

Look forward to my first "official" posting on Friday, November 1st. I will be posting my family's (hopefully) awesome Homemade DIY costumes from Halloween. (I am NERDY EXCITED about them!)

Also... SERIES PREMIERE.  Is that a thing on blogland? Hmm. It is now! Friday will also start my 30 Days To A More Naturally Vibrant You! One tip, every day for the month of November! See ya then, feisty ladies! ;)

vi·brant
ˈvībrənt
adjective
adjective: vibrant
  1. 1.
    full of energy and enthusiasm.
    "a vibrant cosmopolitan city"
    synonyms:spirited, lively, full of life, energetic, vigorous, vital, full of vim and vigor, animated, sparkling, effervescent, vivacious, dynamic, stimulating, exciting, passionate, fiery;
    informalpeppy, feisty

No comments:

Post a Comment