Wood

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

(30 Days to a Naturally More Vibrant You) Day 5: Try the cat eye

"They" are saying that the cat eye is a trend right now. Its really not... its pretty timeless...

THEY probably thought it was a trend! :)


Audrey Hepburn

Marilyn Monroe


 I first saw it on my friend Monica, because she does it bold, and she rocks it! I like using a liquid eyeliner better than a pencil. Once you get the hang of using it, it goes on so much smoother!

 
 
As for the natural part of being vibrant, the eyeliner I use is Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner available on amazon, because I trust the ingredients. I think it is important to put good things in and on our bodies, because the chemicals that are so common these days are everywhere, and I believe they are affecting us and our children more than we know. So, as my normal makeup ran out, I started replacing it with natural makeups. If you have a Whole Foods, they usually have a good selection of makeup as well. Also, you can check goodguide.com and type in what you have to find out how it rates!
 

I usually start with the outer edge, and then go to the inner eye, and then smooth in between. Try to do it a bit thinner than you want it, because to smooth it out you will end up making it bolder. Also, take it further out the corner than you think you should. When I do my eye makeup this way, I always feel a little more glamorous and put together, even if I'm just wearing jeans and a tee-shirt!


Oh no! Baby attack!

So go on, paint on some wings!


E is saying "ball, ball!"
And by the way, I do. not. want to hear that you are too old. You're probably not!

What's your go-to makeup trick to feel instantly more put together?

No comments:

Post a Comment