Wood

Saturday, November 9, 2013

(30 Days to a Naturally More Vibrant You) Day 9: Eat some brownies

Ok, so I don't know if this actually deserves to be part of a series about being vibrant.... but it is kind of natural? In that there are no preservatives, the brownies are made from scratch with whole ingredients.

Let's be honest though, some days you just need a serious chocolate fix. And these brownies... they are serious chocolate. They are rich and wonderful.

Therapeutic brownies
These brownies, appropriately named My Favorite Brownies from Smitten Kitchen, were a staple during my husband's deployment. I made them about once a week. There was something so therapeutic about getting the kids in bed after a rough day, and stirring each ingredient into that melted chocolate. These brownies are a one bowl recipe, and if you have parchment paper, they can be made and consumed within an hour.

Right? Awesome.

Tell me if you make these and love them as much as I do! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment