Wood

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hot Mama Rockstar!


It's What I Wore Wednesday!

 I wore this outfit to a Hail and Farewell this week for my husband's work. I ended up being the only spouse there, but the Chinese food was good! I like being able to hang out with my husband and support him. I think it's always a good idea for the people my husband works with to be familiar with me (but not in an obnoxious way!)

I love this skirt because the metallic-y silver color feels festive and fun for the winter, but in the summer I can add a great pair of sandals and a tank and be ready for anything! This would be an amazing date night skirt too, with some heels and a fun top! Oh the possibilities!

Sweater, LOFT outlet. Skirt, thrifted. Boots and tights, old.

My husband said I looked like a hot mama rock star in this outfit ;) Heehee. It's fun that he likes my style.

 I love the edgy suggestion that this outfit has, but that it is still very feminine with the neckline and accentuated waist. I forgot to take a picture, but I'm also wearing snowman earrings! :D It is mama friendly because the neckline is breastfeeding friendly, and the tights help give me a little extra coverage for chasing the kids in a short-for-me skirt. (In the summer, I will wear bike-style shorts under it!) Linking up at the pleated poppy! pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! Anything with stripes is a winner in my book. Love this little skirt with it!

    ReplyDelete