Wood

Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's almost Christmas....

This week has flown by! I bet it has for you too. How is Christmas so crazy? Even when we try to make it not be crazy it still feels crazy. I feel excited like a little kid though, I must admit. Not much has changed in that regard. My mom used to not tell me when my birthday was coming because I would get so excited. We didn't ever put presents under the tree until Christmas Eve (after we had gone to bed) because we would totally mess with them. Now that I have kids, I don't either. They would be so in them! Actually, we don't even have ornaments (other than a few homemade ones) up. With an 18 month old and a 3 year old who love balls, they just wouldn't understand why they can't play with them. Also, they still think the Christmas tree is so exciting, even though it only has lights on it ;)

This week we.... Made cookies and sent out care packages to our families...

Helping Daddy make our famous cookies!
That face says it all!

Operation: Christmas
Getting our homemade ornaments ready to send!

Doing an "activity"- scissor practice
He is yelling STOP at me. I guess he was feeling camera shy...


Celebrated my husband's birthday!

Yummy yummy peanut butter cake! (From Pioneer Woman!)

Took my man out for a steak dinner!

He was sleepy, but digging his food

Ketchup is the best part.


Played in cornstarch goo... And I left this handprint on my oven for a few days. It made me smile :)


 
 
I hope your holiday preparations are going well! :)
 
IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS :D
 
What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment