Wood

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'll be back!

Some of my friends and family members have noticed my absence in this space lately.

We have moved into our new home, and are (mostly!) unpacked. We have been enjoying our new proximity to family members within 2 to 6 hrs away for the first time since we first got married.

However, these are not the reasons for my silence.

Our laptop was stolen from a hotel we stayed at during our move. We left it in the room, checked out, and then called a little later, only to find out it was missing. (The guy quit the company a few days later, what a coincidence!)

I am thankful that thanks to insurance, we should be getting a new one soon. However, we still are kind of mourning the lost pictures and personal documents.

So guys, no matter how distracted you are by children... always turn back and check one more time when you leave your hotel room ;) oh wait, that's me!



No comments:

Post a Comment